Sunday 23 August 2009

C is for Cushion


Emma - vintage paper doll cushion by Chocolate Creative


I don't know if you've noticed but there are some really great cushions around at the moment. What better way to add a splash of colour to a sofa or an original, quirky touch to a minimalist decor? Here's a selection of some of my old time faves and new found treasures for young and old alike. Go on, indulge yourself!



Vintage designer cushions by Jane Foster



Folkdance cushion by Roddy & Ginger




Three fantastic cushions from the very talented Helena Carrington


A selection of cushions from Bonjour mon coussin

I also love Serendipity's BlaBla cushions - go take a look for yourself, you'll love this fabulous French shop for kids.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice selection of cushions, thanks for including one if mine!! I specially like the ones form Bonjour mon coussin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cushions are becoming quite sophisticated collectors items aren't they. They show off the designs really well, I think they are all good.
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love cushions :) Some fabulous finds there. Thanks for this Deb. K

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cushions, I want one of each!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collection, I love cushions they can give a room so much caracter ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!