Saturday 28 November 2009

Vintage Vixen

I love this 1960s fox illustration by Celestino Piatti. It's actually a first edition poster for the book publisher DTV and although it will cost you a pretty penny, I'm sure it would look stunning on any wall in any space.
Fears and Kahn is a great address for vintage posters if you're ever looking for something really special. After a quick browse I could easily have popped these two bold and quirky gems in to my shopping cart
and I rather like the look of this 1950s locker, which would make a wonderful feature in a child's bedroom. Need to stop spending and start saving...

7 comments:

  1. vintage fox, that sounds wonderful

    enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the illustrations :)
    and want the locker in my livingroom!!!

    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm for the locker - for moi même to stock all my paints and inks etc etc...where from???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic site–LOVE their collection of posters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had missed this little fox, I love her too! and thanks for the nice link...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piatti's fox is so clever, I echo everyone else!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!