Monday 28 July 2014

Shop Watch: Mamabu








Time for a bit of colour and fun on the Kickcan & Conkers blog!

It's been a while since I came across an Eastern European shop as inspiring as Mamabu.
Offering a varied selection of kids' fashion, décor, books and toys, all made by upandcoming Polish brands, I'm pretty sure you'll find something new here. I love their wooden toys, soft toys and cardboard playkits in particular (so very K&C, don't you think?), all very reasonably priced.

The Mamabu site is in Polish but any online translation tool will do the trick. Send them an email if there's anything you fancy. The Mamabu team speak English and I'm sure they'd be happy to hear from international readers, customers or even potential buyers...




2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!